File Review and Revisions are often the overlooked skill in the claims process. Consistent skill levels & abilities can be a challenge from reviewer to reviewer.
ATLaS Training will save you time and money by standardizing the training your reviewers receive.
- Brand new reviewer? We can train them. Tenured reviewer needing a refresher? We can train them.
- We can provide individual or group training: online or on-site. We will work for you.
- Below are our File Review course options. Can't find the right class for you? Contact ATLaS for a customized course for your company!
Beginner File Review – 8 hour Course
- Learning basic insurance terms and understanding what they mean
- What to look for when reviewing a file
- What are the proper questions to ask before processing a file
- How to read an estimate correctly
Xactimate In-House Revisions for File Review - 4 Hour Course
- Importing/exporting an Xactimate file
- Basic Corrections including an Insured’s name, address, phone, DOL, Policy #, Claim #, Deductible, File name in Xactimate
- Basic Errors in an Xactimate
Beginner File Review $149 |Xactimate In-House Revisions for File Review - $99
Class Dates are Subject to Enrollment Involvement